Friday, September 9, 2011

dulot ki ina opens

for artists, an art exhibit is always a validating experience.



when i got invited to join the "dulot ki ina" exhibit, by elmer oliva, i did not readily accept the idea. for one, i felt inadequate, derisory.




then there was the nagging questions: acceptance? nods?




i must have spent hours dillydallying on my decision. and in moments like these, i would always find myself at my fave spot at the farm, calling on the spirits that be.





i must have mustered enough confidence and courage that days before the set-up, my works were already in naga city. bwahahaha! call that excitement!



sometimes, i get prevented from doing great things because i consider a lot of other trivial and frivolous thoughts too much. for a moment, i have forgotten that i live by these words: just do it!




and yesterday, the exhibit opened and i take pride in being one of the featured artists in: dulot ki ina.

afterall, not only are my works offered to ina, i offer my life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment